CONTROL OF ELECTRICAL OUTLETS
PowerSwitch PDUs are a range of products for remote control and control of the power supply of all your equipment via your local IP network, the Internet or via a serial connection. More than just Power Control Unit (PDU) sockets for power control, these high security products allow monitoring of the environment or IP equipment through a centralized GUI web interface.
Electric commands by IP (Master):
These latest generation IP electrical controls can be used simultaneously as modular and expandable environmental monitoring systems.
Controllable electrical switches (Satellite):
These electrical switches with RS232 or RS485 interface are intended to be controlled through an electrical master control, ElecGuard, KVM switch, server console, PC, etc.
Power controllers (Stand-Alone):
These network power controllers meet all expectations, they support the most important network protocols such as TCP / IP, HTTP, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, SNTP and Syslog.
General characteristics of PowerSwitchs PDUs:
– Remote control of electrical consumption by socket
– Electric On / Off of individual sockets in a 19 inch computer cabinet
– Electric reboot of remote servers or computers
– Internal temperature / humidity control of computer cabinet
– Control of the activity of your network switches or other “pingable” equipment by IP watch dog
– Alarm sending by email on pre-recorded threshold violation
These high security products allow monitoring of the environment or IP equipment through a centralized GUI web interface.